Ensure that the following guidelines for the article are met before submitting the article:
- Article length should be atleast 800-1000 words
- No part of the article should be directly copied from another source unless quoting someone else. (Plagiarism in any form will not be accepted)
- Factual content should be backed with citations.
- The article should be thoroughly proofread for language/grammar mistakes before submitting. (Article will be rejected if it contains more than 10 errors)
- Avoid sentences that are too long or unnecessarily long words.
- It should be politically unbiased and based on facts rather that only on one person’s beliefs and opinion.
- It should, in no way, spew hatred against any religion, community, country or region or make fun of any person based on caste, creed, ethnicity, physical experience etc.
- Article should not use offensive, indecent or objectionable language/opinions.
- It is highly recommended that you use relevant images in your articles. However, the images should not be copyrighted.
- Content you submit should not violate third-party rights of any kind, including, without limitation, any Intellectual Property Rights or rights of privacy.
You can submit your articles through e-mail at [email protected].
Follow the below mentioned guidelines while sending the mail.
- Subject should be in the format :
Name of your article | Category
- Article should be shared as attachment.
- Mail Body should contain the following details:
- Full Name
- Display Name (as you want to be displayed on blog)
- If Employee (Designation, Department, Employee ID)
- If Student (Batch/Course, Branch, Student ID)