Predicting your All India Rank and GATE score was never this easy. GATE 2019 Rank Predictor, developed by MADE EASY, provides an easy and user-friendly tool to the students to assess their performance in GATE 2019.
The first leg of GATE 2019 was conducted on 2nd and 3rd February 2019 for various streams like Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology etc. The second leg will be conducted on 9th and 10th February 2019 for the remaining steams like Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering etc.
The response sheets for the respective branches will be available soon after the exams for all the branches are over. The next step for the students will be to assess their performance in GATE 2019 so that they have a clear picture of the road ahead. Generally, students used to match their responses with the detailed solutions and answer keys provided by MADE EASY. However, students used to be in a dilemma of how their performance stands as compared to the performance of the other students and they had to wait for the final GATE results to come out to know their actual assessment.
You Don’t Have to Wait This Time!
MADE EASY has gone a step ahead in this post-GATE analysis methodology and has developed this GATE Rank Predictor for all the aspirants of GATE 2019. It provides a one-stop solution for all the post-GATE analysis needed by the students. The platform gives you a real-time analysis of your All India Rank (AIR) and GATE score which keeps getting updated as the number of students using this toll keeps getting increased.
The process is simplistic and user-friendly which gives students the easiest way to know how they have performed in GATE 2019. The AIR and GATE score provided are both according to the session the candidate has appeared for and also a normalized score is provided after comparing the performance of the aspirants from multiple sessions (for relevant streams).
Features of GATE 2019 Rank Predictor:
- Dynamic and Real-Time Assessment: Get a real-time assessment of your performance among the students from all over India. Your AIR will keep getting updated as the number of students using this tool keep increasing.
- User-Friendly Interface: A simple two-step procedure will generate a detailed analysis of your performance in GATE 2019. With minimal field requirements to be filled, this tool gives a short and easy way to get a detailed analysis of your performance.
- Session-Wise and Overall Analysis: The detailed analysis will comprise of your predicted All India Rank for the session for which you appeared and also your overall rank after normalizing the scores of both sessions (for relevant streams). Both the information will be provided on a real-time basis.
- Normalization: The best feature of this tool is that it provides an authentic and accurate normalization procedure for getting an overall rank prediction by comparing the performance of aspirants in multiple sessions.
- Covers All Streams: The GATE-2019 Rank Predictor will cater to the students of all the streams (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Instrumentation Engineering, Production Engineering and other branches such as Life Sciences and Engineering Sciences)
Procedure to Use GATE 2019 Rank Predictor:
- Step 1: Select Your Stream
- Step 2: Select the session you appeared for
- Step 3: Paste the URL of your Response Sheet
This tool has been meticulously designed to cater to the needs of the students and to help them in their Post-GATE 2019 analysis. With this initiative of MADE EASY, students won’t have to wait for the GATE 2019 results to know their final assessment. So, click on the link below and get to know where you stand among the rest of the aspirants of GATE 2019.
All The Best for you Future!!