ESE/IES & GATE Preparation Strategy for Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
To make every student clear about the depth of subject required for GATE/ESE/IES/ PSUs, and to help every aspirant plan & study the subject in a systematic procedure, this is the video of Preparation Strategy required for Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude. This video will surely help the student to plan his/her studies in a right direction. It extensively covers the following points:
- Syllabus of Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude ; with proper demarcation elaborating which are the exclusive topics in ESE only or GATE only, and which are the common topics for both exams.
- Average Weightage of subject both in marks and number of questions in last 2 years.
- Type of questions asked – whether more of theoretical or numerical based/ direct formula based questions are asked.
- Study material and resources given by MADE EASY for complete preparation.
- Tips on how to complete the subject thoroughly.
- Which will be the best reference book for the subject?
- The source of practicing questions –previous years’ questions of GATE, ESE, CSE etc.
- Efficient method of revision.
- Tips to study and areas of extra focus to score high marks.
- How important is test series in your preparation?