With the new year parties now done and dusted, the National Capital is now abuzz with a new carnival. This time it’s time for the readers, the most introvert gentry of our cosmopolitan society, to celebrate and rejoice in the vicinity of knowledge. Every year the world Book fair is a major spot of attraction for readers, publications and every who’s who of the Education Sector. The New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF), held for the past 47 years, is organized by National Book Trust, India, an autonomous organization of the Government of India under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. ITPO (India Trade Promotion Organization), the nodal agency of the Government of India under the Ministry of Commerce, is the co-organizer of the Fair.
MADE EASY Publications has become an integral part of this carnival and we welcome you all to join us in creating a revolution in the Education Sector. Before we tell you about our participation in world book Fair, we would like to introduce you to the various facets of this carnival. We hope it excites you to come and visit us!
- According to NBT “The nine-day event is expected to host 1,500 participants from across India along with 50 foreign exhibitors. About 2,500 stalls will showcase books and reading material in Hindi, English, and other Indian languages for all age-groups, on a wide range of subjects and genre.
- The features of the World Book Fair 2019 include children’s pavilion, foreign pavilion, live FM radio corner, authors’ corners, as well as international events corner. Various literary programs, including seminars, panel discussions, meet-the-author sessions, book release functions, book releases and various interactive events and activities for children and youth has been lined up.
- Conducted by renowned writers and illustrators as well as professionals from education and publishing fields, the activities for children see huge participation by teachers and children from government and private schools/non-governmental organizations.
- From business standpoint, two key events at the New Delhi World Book Fair are, (i) CEOSpeak and (ii) the New Delhi Rights Table. In a quest to promote Indian Books Abroad and to facilitate business interactions to buy/sell translation rights between Indian publishers and foreign publishers, the National Book Trust, India is organizing the New Delhi Rights Table.
- UAE’s third largest emirate Sharjah is the Guest of Honor for this year. Sharjah, the guest participant, will host an array of book exhibitions, literary programs, publisher’s dialogues, book releases, poetry readings and children’s activities in their pavilion.
- Besides the many literary and publishing conferences and programs that are organized during the Fair, it also opens up a gateway to the publishing and intellectual world of South Asia to join us in the quest of knowledge
MADE EASY Publications at WBF
As a torch bearer in the field of education sector, we have also participated in the World Book Fair 2019. With a state of the art stall right in the heart of the fair we are making our presence felt in this mega event of publishers. We invite both the students and the distributors to come and visit us for getting along on a life-long journey of trust and quality study material. We are witnessing a huge footfall at our stall which is increasing by leaps and bounds every day. Make sure you don’t lose out on the excitement and a chance to be a part of the MADE EASY family.
Following are some of the key highlights of the activity and the fun that is going on at our stall.
- Jaw Dropping discounts: The high quality study material of both MADE EASY and Next IAS is available at our stall. We are offering a hefty discount on all our products purchased from the stall.
- Lucky Draws: The visitors coming to our stall won’t go away empty handed. We are committed towards engaging and entertaining our customers. Every day we pick two names via a lucky draw. Those who buy books from our stall will be eligible to participate in this contest. We will be giving exciting prizes and goodies to the winners.
- Quiz Contests: We are also organizing quiz contests on our official Facebook page. The winners will be given free multi-entry passes for the World Book Fair 2019. Join the contest to be one of the few lucky ones to visit the fair free of cost.
And there’s more to it. Come and visit us to experience the revolution in education sector that is MADE EASY. World book Fair is an annual attraction spot for the readers and the publishers and we are making it even more happening through our commanding presence in it.
So, come and visit us at Stall No. 308-310 of Hall no. 12. Because that’s where the fun is!