HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
Officers Grade A (Recruitment through GATE)
Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Grade A officers in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) through GATE 2019. Online Application opens from 15 January 2019 and closes on 15 February 2019.
|NAME OF POST||VACANCY||ELIGIBILITY||SALARY|
|Officers ‘Grade A’||Engineering degree in
||B.Tech degree with 60% aggregate marks*||INR 60,000/- to INR 1,80,000/-|
Note: Relaxation as per HPCL rule. (Refer official notification)
HPCL, a Navratna PSU, is an Energy Conglomerate specializing in Oil & Gas that owns and operates 2 major refineries which achieved the combined refining throughput of 18.3 MMT (highest ever). During the year 2017-18, they achieved the highest ever profit after taxes – INR 6,357 crore.
HPCL Important Dates
|Commencement of online application for GATE 2019||1st September 2018|
|Last date of online application for GATE 2019||1st October 2018|
|Commencement of online application for HPCL.||15th January 2019|
|Last date of online application for HPCL||15th February 2019|
|Announcement of GATE 2019 Results||16th March 2019|
- Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical and Production (Corresponding GATE Paper: Mechanical, Code: ME)
- Chemical Engineering (Corresponding GATE Paper: Chemical, Code: CH)
- Civil Engineering (Corresponding GATE Paper: Civil, Code: CE)
- Candidates having any other degree/combination degree eg. Production Engg., Automobile Engg., Mechatronics, Industrial Engg., Construction Engg. etc., other than mentioned above are not eligible to apply. These exclusions are only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Candidates appearing in a GATE paper which is different from their Qualifying Engineering discipline will not be considered for further selection procedure.
- Should have cleared Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in above mentioned disciplines (4-year full time regular course/s)
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2019. At the time of applying, the aggregate marks required will be same as mentioned above as per respective category
- UR/OBCNC – Minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations.
- SC/ST/PWD – Minimum 50% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations
Age Limit (As on 30th June 2019):
- UR: Maximum 25 Years
- SC/ST/OBCNC/PWD: Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
- Candidates need to clear HPCL’s Medical Fitness Test
- Defective Colour vision is a disqualification under Pre Employment Medical norms of HPCL
|Details||Debit Card||Credit Card||Bank Voucher|
|Total Amount To Be Paid||INR 236||INR 271||INR 271|
*SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Scale of Basic Salary: INR 60,000 – INR 180,000
APPROX CTC : ₹ 16.7 LAKHS*
- Above CTC includes Base Pay, Retiral Benefits, Dearness Allowance, HRA and Cafeteria Allowance.
- This also includes Performance Related Pay (PRP) as per the HPCL’s policy
- Candidates called for joining will also be entitled for joining benefits as applicable to their Salary Grade.
- *CTC is for candidates posted in metro cities; and may vary for other locations.
- INR 5,000/- p.m will be deducted as Retention Amount for first six months during probation. The amount will be refunded to Officer after Confirmation.
How To Apply?
Step 1: Register For GATE
Step 2: Apply on HPCL Website with Gate registration number*
Step 3: Complete and submit application form to receive 12 digit Application Number.
Step 4: Pay Application fees (ST/ST/PWD candidates exempted)
- SBI Challan
- Online Payment
*Note: Any request for change in Category (UR/SC/ST/OBC-NC/ PWD) or any other details once filled in the online application form, will not be considered.
To know about Shortlisting and Placement process and other details, kindly view official Job Notification from HPCL
For more latest job notifications visit MADE EASY JOB BOX