JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (JKPSC)
Assistant Engineer Posts
Advertisement No. – 07-PCS (DR-P) OF 2019
Applications are invited from the qualified and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical Engineering) in Power Development Department. Online Application opens from 28 April 2019 and closes on 28 May 2019.
|NAME OF POST||QUALIFICATION||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||Bachler’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering of AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.||Rs. 50,700/- To Rs. 1,60,600 (Level-8A)|
NOTE : Only permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir state are eligible to apply for this job post.
For More Details Contact On:
- Commencement of online registration- 28th April 2019
- Last date for online registration- 28th May 2019
Bachler’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering of AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
Note: With refernce to The Power Development Department letter No. PDD/VI/SL/59/97-PF dated 31.05.2018, the recommendations/observations of the technical committee which read as under:- i. BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering may be considered as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech
Bachelor’s Degree In:
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics (Power System)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Sandwiched)
- Electrical and instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power)
- Electrical Engineering Industrial Control
- Electrical Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Power Engineering
- electronics and Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
(M.E/M.Tech in energy Management may be accepted, as the same is relevant in the Department, provided that the candidate must have Bachlors Degree in Engineering in any of the Trades mentioned at S. No.1”
Age Limit: (As on 01 January 2019)
- Lower Age Limit – 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit – 40 Years
- Physically Challenged Candidates – 42 Years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC Candidates – 43 Years
- Ex-Serviceman – 48 Years
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 400/-
- PHC Candidate – Nil
For more details, please read the official job notification for JKPSC Recruitment.
For latest job notifications, visit MADE EASY JOB BOX