Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL)
Junior Engineer (Plant)
Advertisement No. – CE(HR&A)/Recruit. /AO&JE/2018-19/292
MPPGCL Recruitment 2019: Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Junior Engineer (Plant) in Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL). Online Application opens from 29 Jan 2019 and closes on 28 Feb 2019.
|NAME OF POST||QUALIFICATION||ELIGIBILITY||PAY SCALE|
|Junior Engineer (Technical)||Diploma or Higher Degree with diploma in
||Candidates must have passed full time diploma or having higher/additional qualification with diploma in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute can apply.||INR 32,800-1,03,600|
- Final Year candidates are also eligible.
For More Details, Contact On:
Contact No.: 0761-2665805
|Commencement registration of candidate’s application||29 Jan 2019|
|Last Date for online registration of applications by the candidates||28 Feb 2019|
Age Limit (As on 01st January 2019)
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|For Applicants having Domicile of MP State||For Applicants of states other than MP State|
|Male Applicants (unreserved category)||18 Years||40 Years||25 Years|
|Female Applicants (unreserved category)||45 Years||25 Years|
|Applicants working in Govt./Corporation/Boards/Autonomous Institute employees and Home Guards||45 Years||25 Years|
|Reserved Category – SC/ST/OBC/PD||45 Years||25 Years|
NOTE: The SC/ST/OBC/Women/PD candidates of other state domicile shall be considered against unreserved posts.
|Discipline||No. Of Posts|
- The reservation for posts meant for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer only)/PD/Women candidates shall be applicable only for the candidates having Madhya Pradesh domicile.
- The reservation for position shall be applicable only for the candidates having caste certificate issued by SDO (R) of Madhya Pradesh.
- The candidates of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category will have to submit income certificate of last three years income of their parents/guardian issued by competent authority.
Training Period and Bond
- Training Period – 01 Year
- Bond Period (Excluding Training Period) – 5 Year
- Bond Amount – ₹ 1,00,000/-
Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Eligible candidates shall have to undergo an online written examination comprising of 100 Questions (70% questions in relevant subject and 30% questions in general aptitude)
The merit list of candidates will be prepared category wise in the order of total marks obtained by them. Candidates will be called for document verification at Jabalpur Head Quarter as per requirement.
Non-refundable Application Fee
Unreserved/OBC candidates – Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
SC/ST/PD candidates – Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only)
How to Apply:
Candidates need to submit the Online Application form through M.P. online website (www.mponline.gov.in) only.
Application Link will be available on 29th January 2019 (tentative start date for online applications)
For more details, please read the official job notification from MPPGCL
For more latest job notifications visit MADE EASY JOB BOX