POWER GRID CORPORATION of INDIA LTD. (PGCIL)
Executive Engineers (Recruitment through GATE 2019)
AVERTISEMENT No. CC/07/2018
POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineers to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEEs in the disciplines of Electrical / Electronics/ Civil through GATE 2019. The application forms will open from 31st Jan’19 to 15th Feb’19.
|NAME OF POST||QUALIFICATION|
|ET (ELECTRICAL)||Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *|
|ET (ELECTRONICS)||Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *|
|ET (CIVIL)||Civil Engineering with Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *|
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their final results by 14.08.2019 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre – final examination.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
For any other inquiry, you can visit:
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India is one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 30,767 Crore and Profit after Tax of Rs. 8,239 Crore (FY: 2017 – 18).
PGCIL Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||31st Jan 2019|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||15th Feb 2019|
Valid Score in the GATE 2019
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 as given below:
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper|
Upper Age Limit:
28 years as on 31.12.2018
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Only candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall be eligible for next stage of selection.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper.
Weightage of Different Parameters
For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
|GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
Note: Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2019 Admit card and GATE 2019 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre -Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
For more details, please read the official Job Notification: PGCIL Official Notification – Executive Engineers (Updated)
or view the video below:
For more latest job notifications visit MADE EASY JOB BOX