Tests and examinations are important aspects of education; they assess students’ abilities and complete the process of learning. Purpose of examinations is to judge the students’ potential and acquired knowledge. Tests and examinations therefore plays a pivotal role in the journey of students’ success.
GATE & ESE exam are an Engineer’s Dreams. To achieve this dream, they need to be systematic and strategic.
Students are generally nervous during examination and lose their self-confidence. In order to combat this nervousness, thorough preparations for examination becomes mandatory & it can be incorporated with the help of Online Test series.
Online Test series consists of a bundle of simulated tests based on the current trend of actual examination. It comprises subject-wise and full syllabus tests that are designed for thorough coverage of the entire syllabus in a systematic way.
MADE EASY Online Test Series for GATE & ESE, provides a platform for students to judge & analyze their performance and results on all India basis. The Test Series includes Basic and Advanced level tests to enable concept building and improve performance. The test papers are designed considering previous exam papers and standard of the questions resembles the actual examination in all aspects, helping students to overcome their weaknesses, rectify errors and perform better. More importantly the test papers are designed as per revised syllabus of GATE/ESE-2018.
Benefits of Test Series:
Tests given in the Test series are simulated test based on the pattern of annual or competitive exams; these test helps student in judging their own potential before the actual exam. Following are some important benefits:
- Provide Good Practice- It provides good amount of practice to students, which can help students in doing well in actual examination. Continuous practice through test series increases the speed of solving the problems and aids in improving the weaker subject areas of students.
- Feel of Real Examination- These Test makes students familiar with real exam scenario i.e., duration and structure pattern of these test matches with the actual exam. These days many competitive exams are organized online, hence test series can help students in getting familiar and comfortable with the online exams.
- Assessing Learning Capability- The test series helps in knowing the learning capability of students and progress in their performance. Moreover, students can compare their performance with other candidates appearing for the same test.
- Improve Speed- Test series also provides ample amount of practice to the student, hence their speed of attempting questions increases automatically.
- Boost Confidence- It aids in improving performance and boosting confidence in students. It helps in driving away their exam fear and anxiety.
- Better Time Management- With the help of test series students can get an idea to solve questions in stipulated time and they can continue the same strategy in actual exams also. Thus, Online test series also provides opportunity for self-improvement and development.
Importance of Test Series can be summarized as:
- Understanding proper Time Management.
- Familiarizing and revising the concepts.
- Familiarizing yourself with final exam environment.
Boosting your self-confidence.
- Proper analysis of your performance.
- Can understand your weakness and strength.
- Can rectify your mistakes at the time of final exams.
Tips for Preparing for these Tests
Well, these test series are gateway for better performance in actual exams, hence they should not be taken for granted. Following are quick tips for sailing through these tests.
- Plan your study and chalk out a proper time table
- Divide equal time slot for each subject or according to difficulty level of subjects
- Practice from sample and question papers and prepare quick revision notes
- Get your doubts cleared in advance
- Focus on concepts and thoroughly revise them beforehand
- Study in groups and teach back the concepts to your group mates
- If you’re appearing for online test series, then make sure your PC (computers or laptop) and internet connections are working properly
- Keep yourself calm, take proper rest and balanced diet
- In a Nutshell,
Online Test Series are designed with an objective to assess the acquired knowledge of students for their better performance in final exams. Hence students need to take these test series seriously for a better preparation of GATE & ESE exam.