ESE/IES & GATE Preparation Strategy for Structural Analysis
To make every student clear about the depth of subject required for GATE/ESE/IES, and to help every aspirant plan & study the subject in a systematic procedure, this is the video of Preparation Strategy required for the Structural Analysis. This video will surely help the student to plan his/her studies in a right direction.
It extensively covers the following points:
- Syllabus of Structural Analysis ; with proper demarcation elaborating which are the exclusive topics in ESE only or GATE only , and which are the common topics for both exams.
- Average Weightage of Structural Analysis both in marks and number of questions in last 5 years.
- Type of questions asked – whether more of theoretical or numerical based/ direct formula based questions are asked.
- Study material and resources given by MADE EASY for complete preparation.
- Tips on how to complete the subject thoroughly. 6. Which will be the best reference book for the subject?
- The source of practicing questions –previous years’ questions of GATE, ESE, CSE etc.
- Efficient method of revision.
- Tips to study and areas of extra focus to score high marks.
- How important is test series in your preparation?